Event：On December 22, 2020 ,the wholly owned subsidiary of HMI, Hanyi biological technology (Beijing) co., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as “HYBI “) has reached strategic cooperation with Cross-strait Development Research Institute of Tsinghua University (hereinafter referred to as the “tsinghua cross-strait development institute”). Taking advantage of resources in their respective fields, the two sides have carried out comprehensive and in-depth cooperation in the field of biomedical research on new compounds and new drug development.
HYBI is a high-tech enterprise focusing on industrial hemp in the fields of biomedicine and health research, product development and commercialization. As a subsidiary of HMI Group, which has an important strategy for laying out the whole industrial chain of industrial hemp, HYBT has an arduous mission to promote the development of industrial hemp in the pharmaceutical field. After years of basic original research work, Baofeng Yang academician workstation has gained efficacy conclusive evidence on cannabinoids in the treatment of epilepsy, depression, pain, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease and other indications confirmed on the efficacy, At the same time, the company has made progress in several new drug development projects, and has a considerable number of cannabinoids patented technologies in China.
Tsinghua cross-strait development institute as a research and consulting institution to serve the national development strategy has comprehensive advantages and extensive channel resources in the fields of medical care, general health, agriculture, finance and other fields, which have gathered global multi-disciplinary scholars, experts, entrepreneurs and other high-end talents. It can play an active role in high-level scientific research, personnel exchange and project cooperation.
The direction of in-depth cooperation between HANYi Biology and The Cross-strait Development Research Institute of Tsinghua University is as follows: The Cross-strait Development Research Institute of Tsinghua University and the Academician workstation of Hanyi Biology jointly carry out the subject declaration and research related to the pharmaceutical research of degenerative diseases. Work together to develop drugs and technologies for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease and other neurodegenerative diseases. Jointly explore innovative models of industry-university-research integration to promote the development of biomedicine.
This cooperation, the addition of tsinghua Cross-strait Development Research Institute will add new energy to HMI group’s new drug program. The cooperation period, HMI Group will further increase the input of scientific and technological talents in basic research, so as to lay a more solid and reliable research foundation for subsequent projects. At the same time, it will provide more extensive resource channels for the transformation of scientific and technological achievements of Hanyi Biology Academician Work Station, and accelerate the transformation rate of innovative applied technologies, This move will effectively promote the close link between the industrial hemp industry and the field of biomedicine, and provide an innovative boost to the national great health strategy.
- ［Group News］HMI Group has reached strategic cooperation with Cross-strait Development Research Institute of Tsinghua University
- ［Group News］HMI GROUP ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP AND INVESTMENT AGREEMENT WITH GEYSER BRANDS INC.
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend MJBizCon at the Las Vegas Convention Center, December 11-13, 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group Intends to Sell 51% Equity Interest in Suma Bio to Grandshores Technology Group for the Development of Industrial Hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group Attends Global（China-Myanmar）Ecosystem Summit on Industrial Hemp Industry Development
- ［Group News］HMI Group ‘s New Products Conference CISOO E-cigarette
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend CPhI worldwide 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group cooperates with Kunming Agricultural Development & Investment Co., Ltd. and Yunnan Agricultural University on the development the whole chain of industrial hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group (Kunming) Tech Center Established
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends USA CBD Expo 2019 in Miami Beach, Florida