Hanma Investment Group Co., Ltd (HMI Group), Global Top E-Commerce Co., Ltd (GTE) and Guangdong Yingruihang Assets Management Co., Ltd (YRH Assets) has signed the agreement of establishing Shenzhen Global Hemp E-Commerce Co., Ltd.
Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group), Xu Jiadong (General Manager of GTE) & the representative of YRH Assets signed a formal agreement to establish E-commerce platform to promote the healthy development of China’s industrial hemp industry on Apr 15th, 2019.
Left Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group)
Right Xu Jiadong (General Manager of GTE)
HMI Group is the only legal investment company in China focusing on the whole industrial chain of industrial hemp and the direction of biopharmaceutical. HMI Group focuses on the whole industrial chain investment of industrial hemp from breeding, planting, extraction, R&D to production and sales.
GTE (Stock Code: 002640) is A-share listed company operating an E-commerce platform with 130 million overseas registers. Sales customers are mainly distributed 44% in Europe, 30% in the U.S. market and other markets. It is expected to achieve nearly 30 billion sales in 2019. Shenzhen Global Hemp E-Commerce Co., Ltd can make full use of the advantages of GTE platform to sale CBD raw materials and CBD products (Foods, Health products, E-cigarettes, industrial hemp fiber products) complying with laws and regulations of various countries around the world.
The joint venture company registered capital is 30 million RMB. GTE capital contribution 14.4 million RMB takes 48% of the registered capital. HMI Group capital contribution 13.5 million RMB takes 45% of the registered capital. YRH Assets capital contribution 2.1 million RMB takes 7% of the registered capital.
The joint venture company by the tripartite parties will bring new change the world of the industrial hemp economy. The new global E-commerce platform can match the needs of overseas buyers of industrial hemp with its characteristics of small transaction, low cost, low risk and flexibility.
- ［Group News］Minister of Malaysia MITI Visited HMI Group to Practice ”One Belt and One Road”the Bright Future of Hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group Subsidiary Company Hansu Became a Shareholder of ACGT
- ［Group News］HMI Group Starts up a Global E-commerce Platform for Industrial Hemp Products with GTE & YRH Assets
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) interviewed by Shanghai Securities News on the development of industrial hemp in China
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Dezhan Healthcare founded Hande Pharmaceutical
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) interviewed by National Business Daily (NBD)- Fantasy and reality in China’s industrial hemp industry
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Dezhan Healthcare jointly carry out on R&D of cannabinoid small molecule drugs
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Japanese Clinical Association of Cannabinoids (JCAC) jointly advocate and promote the legalization of industrial hemp
- ［Group News］Yunnan Hansu Biotechnology Co., Ltd obtained technical cost more than 100 million RMB
- ［Group News］HMI Group will add the new shareholder Dezhan Healthcare