Dezhan Healthcare risks of listed companies (A) in China (Stock code 000813) made an announcement on Apr.9th, 2019. Dezhan Healthcare and Miao Huanhui natural person of Hanyi Bio-technology Company Ltd (HMI Group 100% holding) jointly founded Hande/Deyi pharmaceutical co., Ltd which would accelerate the development of industrial hemp applications, carry out research on cannabinoid compounds and promote the application of CBD in the treatment of rare diseases, cancer and other major diseases that seriously affect human health. Hanyi Bio-technology held 45% shares with its technology investment including achievements in the pharmaceutical research of CBD, as well as the related patents of CBD in the field of rare diseases.
▷ Application of CBD in the treatment of pulmonary hypertension（Application Number 201710585028X）
▷ Application of CBD in the treatment of pulmonary hypertension（PCT/CN2017/093367 ）
▷ Pharmaceutical research results refer to the physical and chemical properties, medicinal research and other pharmaceutical research achievements made by party B about CBD in the treatment of pulmonary hypertension and cancer pain
Dezhan Healthcare and HMI Group reached an agreement on industrial hemp pharmaceutical and founded Hande pharmaceutical co., Ltd standard as GW Pharmaceutical based on the frame of Equity stake in Hanma Group and comprehensive strategic cooperation Agreement.
GW was founded in 1998 developing orphan and non-orphan drugs and focusing on neurological diseases which has been approved for sales to 25 countries for its multiple sclerosis product Sativex. GW’s lead product is a liquid formulation of highly purified CBD. In June 2018, the FDA approved this product as Epidiolex® (cannabidiol) for the treatment of seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome (LGS) or Dravet syndrome, two rare and particularly difficult to treat forms of epilepsy, in patient 2 years and older. The product was launched in November 2018 and is now available by prescription in the U.S. GW stock value is $165.28 with a market capitalization $5.05 billion.
Hande has absolute innate advantages compared with GW. Its shareholder HMI Group is a legal investment company in China focusing on the whole industrial chain of industrial hemp and the direction of biopharmaceutical including breeding, cultivation, extraction, research and development, production and sales. Hanyi Bio-technology pays attention to the protection of intellectual property rights. It has made a comprehensive plan and layout for the global intellectual property rights of the industrial hemp industry, and has declared over 90 domestic and international patents in the field of biopharmaceutics and health. Based on solid basic research and abundant technology reserve, Hanyi Bio-technology found that CBD is effective in treating pulmonary hypertension through pharmacodynamic screening of cannabinoid. The discovery of CBD inhibiting replication of influenza A-virus shocked the world medical community. Hande pharmaceutical will rose to become a world-famous company in CBD drug research and development under the help of HMI Group and Dezhan Healthcare.
Hande and Hanyi Bio-technology will conduct in-depth exploration on “replacing fentanyl drugs with cannabinoids to relieve cancer pain” and” CBD for pulmonary hypertension”, to promote the development of patent drugs.
Hande is expected to break the current global cannabinoid pharmaceutical R&D industry limits and become a highly competitive cannabinoid pharmaceutical R&D enterprise over the world.
- ［Group News］HMI Group has reached strategic cooperation with Cross-strait Development Research Institute of Tsinghua University
- ［Group News］HMI GROUP ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP AND INVESTMENT AGREEMENT WITH GEYSER BRANDS INC.
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend MJBizCon at the Las Vegas Convention Center, December 11-13, 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group Intends to Sell 51% Equity Interest in Suma Bio to Grandshores Technology Group for the Development of Industrial Hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group Attends Global（China-Myanmar）Ecosystem Summit on Industrial Hemp Industry Development
- ［Group News］HMI Group ‘s New Products Conference CISOO E-cigarette
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend CPhI worldwide 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group cooperates with Kunming Agricultural Development & Investment Co., Ltd. and Yunnan Agricultural University on the development the whole chain of industrial hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group (Kunming) Tech Center Established
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends USA CBD Expo 2019 in Miami Beach, Florida