Dezhan Healthcare risks of listed companies (A) in China (Stock code 000813) made an announcement on Apr.9th, 2019. Dezhan Healthcare and Miao Huanhui natural person of Hanyi Bio-technology Company Ltd (HMI Group 100% holding) jointly founded Hande/Deyi pharmaceutical co., Ltd which would accelerate the development of industrial hemp applications, carry out research on cannabinoid compounds and promote the application of CBD in the treatment of rare diseases, cancer and other major diseases that seriously affect human health. Hanyi Bio-technology held 45% shares with its technology investment including achievements in the pharmaceutical research of CBD, as well as the related patents of CBD in the field of rare diseases.
▷ Application of CBD in the treatment of pulmonary hypertension（Application Number 201710585028X）
▷ Application of CBD in the treatment of pulmonary hypertension（PCT/CN2017/093367 ）
▷ Pharmaceutical research results refer to the physical and chemical properties, medicinal research and other pharmaceutical research achievements made by party B about CBD in the treatment of pulmonary hypertension and cancer pain
Dezhan Healthcare and HMI Group reached an agreement on industrial hemp pharmaceutical and founded Hande pharmaceutical co., Ltd standard as GW Pharmaceutical based on the frame of Equity stake in Hanma Group and comprehensive strategic cooperation Agreement.
GW was founded in 1998 developing orphan and non-orphan drugs and focusing on neurological diseases which has been approved for sales to 25 countries for its multiple sclerosis product Sativex. GW’s lead product is a liquid formulation of highly purified CBD. In June 2018, the FDA approved this product as Epidiolex® (cannabidiol) for the treatment of seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome (LGS) or Dravet syndrome, two rare and particularly difficult to treat forms of epilepsy, in patient 2 years and older. The product was launched in November 2018 and is now available by prescription in the U.S. GW stock value is $165.28 with a market capitalization $5.05 billion.
Hande has absolute innate advantages compared with GW. Its shareholder HMI Group is the only legal investment company in China focusing on the whole industrial chain of industrial hemp and the direction of biopharmaceutical including breeding, cultivation, extraction, research and development, production and sales. Hanyi Bio-technology pays attention to the protection of intellectual property rights. It has made a comprehensive plan and layout for the global intellectual property rights of the industrial hemp industry, and has declared over 90 domestic and international patents in the field of biopharmaceutics and health. Based on solid basic research and abundant technology reserve, Hanyi Bio-technology found that CBD is effective in treating pulmonary hypertension through pharmacodynamic screening of cannabinoid. The discovery of CBD inhibiting replication of influenza A-virus shocked the world medical community. Hande pharmaceutical will rose to become the global leader in CBD drug research and development under the help of HMI Group and Dezhan Healthcare.
Hande and Hanyi Bio-technology will conduct in-depth exploration on “replacing fentanyl drugs with cannabinoids to relieve cancer pain” and” CBD for pulmonary hypertension”, to promote the development of patent drugs.
Hande is expected to break the current global cannabinoid pharmaceutical R&D industry limits and become a highly competitive cannabinoid pharmaceutical R&D enterprise over the world.
- ［Group News］Minister of Malaysia MITI Visited HMI Group to Practice ”One Belt and One Road”the Bright Future of Hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group Subsidiary Company Hansu Became a Shareholder of ACGT
- ［Group News］HMI Group Starts up a Global E-commerce Platform for Industrial Hemp Products with GTE & YRH Assets
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) interviewed by Shanghai Securities News on the development of industrial hemp in China
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Dezhan Healthcare founded Hande Pharmaceutical
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) interviewed by National Business Daily (NBD)- Fantasy and reality in China’s industrial hemp industry
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Dezhan Healthcare jointly carry out on R&D of cannabinoid small molecule drugs
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Japanese Clinical Association of Cannabinoids (JCAC) jointly advocate and promote the legalization of industrial hemp
- ［Group News］Yunnan Hansu Biotechnology Co., Ltd obtained technical cost more than 100 million RMB
- ［Group News］HMI Group will add the new shareholder Dezhan Healthcare