HMI Group subsidiary company Yunnan Hansu Biotechnology Co., Ltd (Hansu) with its technology capital stock & Yiwu Hempmon Partnership Enterprise (Yiwu Partnership) found of joint venture Yunnan Hempmon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd(Hempmon) and Yunnan Hanpu Biotechnology Co.,Ltd(Hanpu). Hansu holds 37.14% share of above-mentioned 2 companies.
Recently, Yiwu Partnership negotiates friendly with Hansu and exits from Hanpu in case of horizontal competition and the need for development funds. As a result Hanpu is 100% holding by Hansu. Hansu will start the phase Ⅱ project of industrial hemp flower & leaf processing with developing traditional tobacco industry in Yunxi.
Hempon started the factory construction in Kunming last month. Its construction & technical standards are entirely planned by Hansu. Hansu agreed to supply extract technology in paid to ensure the continued implementation of the project. 37.14% technical shareholding transferred at 130 million RMB. Chengzhi Shareholding Co., Ltd. (Stock Code: 000990) and Huade Funds enlarge the additional capital no less than 150 million RMB to continue to complete the infrastructure investment of Hempmon. (All will be confirmed by public company announcement as for its uncertainty)
Left：Peter Tan(Chairman of HMI Group)
Right：Long Dawei(Chairman of Tsinghua Holdings )
Advantages for Hansu,
The first, Hansu will finish the project of industrial hemp flower & leaf processing together with its shareholder Meilleure Health International Group（Stock Code: 02327）and that will not delay the schedule of the phase Ⅱ extraction project of HMI Group.
The second，Chengzhi Shareholding Co., Ltd. (Stock Code: 000990) and Huade Funds paid 130 million RMB to Hansu as transference expenses which fully reflected that Tsinghua highly approving HMI Group IP management ,operation mode and technology which established Hansu leading position of in the field of industrial hemp extraction & processing.
- ［Group News］HMI GROUP ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP AND INVESTMENT AGREEMENT WITH GEYSER BRANDS INC.
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend MJBizCon at the Las Vegas Convention Center, December 11-13, 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group Intends to Sell 51% Equity Interest in Suma Bio to Grandshores Technology Group for the Development of Industrial Hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group Attends Global（China-Myanmar）Ecosystem Summit on Industrial Hemp Industry Development
- ［Group News］HMI Group ‘s New Products Conference CISOO E-cigarette
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend CPhI worldwide 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group cooperates with Kunming Agricultural Development & Investment Co., Ltd. and Yunnan Agricultural University on the development the whole chain of industrial hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group (Kunming) Tech Center Established
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends USA CBD Expo 2019 in Miami Beach, Florida
- ［Group News］ HMI Group——Chinese hemp companies see fortune behind tight controls