HMI Group subsidiary company Yunnan Hansu Biotechnology Co., Ltd (Hansu) with its technology capital stock & Yiwu Hempmon Partnership Enterprise (Yiwu Partnership) found of joint venture Yunnan Hempmon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd(Hempmon) and Yunnan Hanpu Biotechnology Co.,Ltd(Hanpu). Hansu holds 37.14% share of above-mentioned 2 companies.
Recently, Yiwu Partnership negotiates friendly with Hansu and exits from Hanpu in case of horizontal competition and the need for development funds. As a result Hanpu is 100% holding by Hansu. Hansu will start the phase Ⅱ project of industrial hemp flower & leaf processing with developing traditional tobacco industry in Yunxi.
Hempon started the factory construction in Kunming last month. Its construction & technical standards are entirely planned by Hansu. Hansu agreed to supply extract technology in paid to ensure the continued implementation of the project. 37.14% technical shareholding transferred at 130 million RMB. Chengzhi Shareholding Co., Ltd. (Stock Code: 000990) and Huade Funds enlarge the additional capital no less than 150 million RMB to continue to complete the infrastructure investment of Hempmon. (All will be confirmed by public company announcement as for its uncertainty)
Left：Peter Tan(Chairman of HMI Group)
Right：Long Dawei(Chairman of Tsinghua Holdings )
Advantages for Hansu,
The first, Hansu will finish the project of industrial hemp flower & leaf processing together with its shareholder Meilleure Health International Group（Stock Code: 02327）and that will not delay the schedule of the phase Ⅱ extraction project of HMI Group.
The second，Chengzhi Shareholding Co., Ltd. (Stock Code: 000990) and Huade Funds paid 130 million RMB to Hansu as transference expenses which fully reflected that Tsinghua highly approving HMI Group IP management ,operation mode and technology which established Hansu leading position of in the field of industrial hemp extraction & processing.
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends 19th CPhI China
- ［Group News］HMI Group was honored to invite Yang Baofeng (Academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering) make a speech about industrial hemp application on preventing and controlling the major diseases
- ［Group News］HMI Group New Product Release Meeting Electronic Cigarette- iLAX
- ［Group News］HMI Group & CAPSTONE developed cooperation on blockchain and industrial hemp
- ［Group News］Minister of Malaysia MITI Visited HMI Group to Practice ”One Belt and One Road”the Bright Future of Hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group Subsidiary Company Hansu Became a Shareholder of ACGT
- ［Group News］HMI Group Starts up a Global E-commerce Platform for Industrial Hemp Products with GTE & YRH Assets
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) interviewed by Shanghai Securities News on the development of industrial hemp in China
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Dezhan Healthcare founded Hande Pharmaceutical
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) interviewed by National Business Daily (NBD)- Fantasy and reality in China’s industrial hemp industry