Hanma Investment Group Co., Ltd. (HMI Group) is committed to promoting the industrial revolution of biomass to replace minerals and becoming the world leader in hemp comprehensive application industry. As the leading company in international and domestic hemp industry, HMI Group is opposed to the legalization of all forms of recreational hemp. For years, HMI Group has made positive contribution to the vigorous development of industrial use and medical use of hemp in China and made great achievements in setting industry standards and norms. At present, HMI Group is the only legal investment company in China focusing on the whole industrial chain of industrial hemp and the direction of biopharmaceutical, which obtains “Industrial hemp seed variety registration certificate ““industrial hemp planting license” and “industrial hemp flower and leaf processing license”. HMI Group is an international investment group focusing on the breeding, cultivation and extraction of hemp seeds based on the full licenses with more than 90 core patents.
Dezhan Healthcare risks of listed companies (A) in China (Stock, 000813).
Dezhan Healthcare committed to human life science R&D focusing on the fields of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular drugs, cancer drugs, health products, functional drinks and ecological water. Jialin Pharmaceutical is subsidiary company of Dezhan Healthcare on pharmaceutical. Jialin brings a variety of dosage forms to meet the production needs of the production line, increase injection, biopharmaceuticals, traditional Chinese medicine preparations and other products which is aim to create great brand value of the world.
Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group ) and Zhang Yong (Chairman of Dezhan Healthcare) has focused on the industrial hemp industry in China since 2017. Recently, both parties reach an agreement on industrial development. The two parties have reached a comprehensive strategic partnership subjected to the relevant national securities laws. Dezhan Healthcare will take a stake in HMI Group through acquisition or investment, and establish an independent joint venture for specific pharmaceutical and FMCG. Due to the uncertainty of the cooperation between the two sides dominated by the announcements of listed companies.
- ［Group News］HMI GROUP ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP AND INVESTMENT AGREEMENT WITH GEYSER BRANDS INC.
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend MJBizCon at the Las Vegas Convention Center, December 11-13, 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group Intends to Sell 51% Equity Interest in Suma Bio to Grandshores Technology Group for the Development of Industrial Hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group Attends Global（China-Myanmar）Ecosystem Summit on Industrial Hemp Industry Development
- ［Group News］HMI Group ‘s New Products Conference CISOO E-cigarette
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend CPhI worldwide 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group cooperates with Kunming Agricultural Development & Investment Co., Ltd. and Yunnan Agricultural University on the development the whole chain of industrial hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group (Kunming) Tech Center Established
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends USA CBD Expo 2019 in Miami Beach, Florida
- ［Group News］ HMI Group——Chinese hemp companies see fortune behind tight controls