Hanma Investment Group Co., Ltd. (HMI Group) is committed to promoting the industrial revolution of biomass to replace minerals and becoming the world leader in hemp comprehensive application industry. As the leading company in international and domestic hemp industry, HMI Group is opposed to the legalization of all forms of recreational hemp. For years, HMI Group has made positive contribution to the vigorous development of industrial use and medical use of hemp in China and made great achievements in setting industry standards and norms. At present, HMI Group is the only legal investment company in China focusing on the whole industrial chain of industrial hemp and the direction of biopharmaceutical, which obtains “Industrial hemp seed variety registration certificate ““industrial hemp planting license” and “industrial hemp flower and leaf processing license”. HMI Group is an international investment group focusing on the breeding, cultivation and extraction of hemp seeds based on the full licenses with more than 90 core patents.
Dezhan Healthcare risks of listed companies (A) in China (Stock, 000813).
Dezhan Healthcare committed to human life science R&D focusing on the fields of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular drugs, cancer drugs, health products, functional drinks and ecological water. Jialin Pharmaceutical is subsidiary company of Dezhan Healthcare on pharmaceutical. Jialin brings a variety of dosage forms to meet the production needs of the production line, increase injection, biopharmaceuticals, traditional Chinese medicine preparations and other products which is aim to create great brand value of the world.
Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group ) and Zhang Yong (Chairman of Dezhan Healthcare) has focused on the industrial hemp industry in China since 2017. Recently, both parties reach an agreement on industrial development. The two parties have reached a comprehensive strategic partnership subjected to the relevant national securities laws. Dezhan Healthcare will take a stake in HMI Group through acquisition or investment, and establish an independent joint venture for specific pharmaceutical and FMCG. Due to the uncertainty of the cooperation between the two sides dominated by the announcements of listed companies.
- ［Group News］HMI Group Subsidiary Company Hansu Became a Shareholder of ACGT
- ［Group News］HMI Group Starts up a Global E-commerce Platform for Industrial Hemp Products with GTE & YRH Assets
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) interviewed by Shanghai Securities News on the development of industrial hemp in China
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Dezhan Healthcare founded Hande Pharmaceutical
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) interviewed by National Business Daily (NBD)- Fantasy and reality in China’s industrial hemp industry
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Dezhan Healthcare jointly carry out on R&D of cannabinoid small molecule drugs
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Japanese Clinical Association of Cannabinoids (JCAC) jointly advocate and promote the legalization of industrial hemp
- ［Group News］Yunnan Hansu Biotechnology Co., Ltd obtained technical cost more than 100 million RMB
- ［Group News］HMI Group will add the new shareholder Dezhan Healthcare
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) shares he historic opportunity of industrial hemp reported by “Securities Times”