HMI Group & Meilleure co-host Industrial Hemp Sharing Session—Meilleure Health International Group Investor Forum Held in Beijing, On Feb 20th, 2019. Peter Tan（HMI Chairman），Brain (Arcview Funds Investment Director), Zhang Chengwen(Chairman of CPES), Zoe Zhou(HK Pot Lucky Funds Partner) and Wu li(Deputy Director of Tianfeng Security)are present at the forum. Well-known companies of industrial hemp Industry and investors over 200 attended the forum. The global industrial hemp industry development status, investment opportunities and its development in China and other multi-dimensional professional issues were exchanged and discussed on the forum.
Peter Tan Chairman of Hanma Investment Group Co., Ltd makes a speech “Hemp is the key that God left us” at the forum. He expounded the development status and prospect of the hemp industry, especially the significance of R&D and application of CBD for human health, interacting with some investors on the spot to answer the questions about the legalization process of the international and domestic hemp industry as well as the current domestic and foreign investment keys.
Zhang Chengwen introduces the pharmacological properties and extraction technology of industrial hemp.
Brian (Arcview Funds Investment Director) introduces the market status, industry background, core companies and investment keys of North American hemp industry.
Zoe Zhou (HK Pot Lucky Funds Partner) shares her investment experiences in the field of hemp, she believes that the global legalization of marijuana is an unstoppable trend focusing on the largest market of North America.
The forum is a targeted, purposeful, technical, professional and important meeting. Industrial hemp will make a great development in medical, daily use and other fields under the background of China’s policy. We all hope to make full use of industrial hemp to realize investment cooperation and mutual benefits.
Hanma Investment Group Co., Ltd. (HMI Group) is committed to promoting the industrial revolution of biomass to replace minerals and becoming the world leader in hemp comprehensive application industry. As the leading company in international and domestic hemp industry, HMI Group is opposed to the legalization of all forms of recreational hemp. For years, HMI Group has made positive contribution to the vigorous development of industrial use and medical use of hemp in China and made great achievements in setting industry standards and norms. At present, HMI Group is the only legal investment company in China focusing on the whole industrial chain of industrial hemp and the direction of biopharmaceutical.
HMI promotes the development of the global industrial hemp industry responsibility, and continues to work with global strategic development significance of scientific research institutions and enterprises cooperation, which is committed to upstream and downstream industry linkage, explore the high value-added products, in order to “innovate” drive “leather”, better use of marijuana in the plant continuously explore in the field of biomedical and life sciences promoting the industry revolution of biomass replace minerals!
- ［Group News］HMI Group Subsidiary Company Hansu Became a Shareholder of ACGT
- ［Group News］HMI Group Starts up a Global E-commerce Platform for Industrial Hemp Products with GTE & YRH Assets
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) interviewed by Shanghai Securities News on the development of industrial hemp in China
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Dezhan Healthcare founded Hande Pharmaceutical
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) interviewed by National Business Daily (NBD)- Fantasy and reality in China’s industrial hemp industry
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Dezhan Healthcare jointly carry out on R&D of cannabinoid small molecule drugs
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Japanese Clinical Association of Cannabinoids (JCAC) jointly advocate and promote the legalization of industrial hemp
- ［Group News］Yunnan Hansu Biotechnology Co., Ltd obtained technical cost more than 100 million RMB
- ［Group News］HMI Group will add the new shareholder Dezhan Healthcare
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) shares he historic opportunity of industrial hemp reported by “Securities Times”