On February 21, 2017, the tenth China International Cosmetics Personal Care and Homecare Ingredients Exhibition (hereinafter as 2017PCHi) was held in Guang Zhou Poly World Trade Center successfully. The exhibition area was expanded to 30,000 square meters, the number of exhibitors reached to 507, over 15,000 professional visitors from 46 countries and regions participated in the exhibition. Conferences and forums covered 17 topics, the number reached to 125.
Han Yi biotechnology, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hanma Investment Group Co., Ltd. attended the meeting as a firm long-term committed to the field of plant extraction. During the meeting, representatives from Han Yi biotechnology conducted in-depth exchanges with participants on cosmetics industry technology innovation and R&D , and put forward the gold cosmetics raw materials application law, “natural and efficient” and “plant extraction” .
Nowadays, natural plants are in the dominant position in the market of cosmetic raw materials. Natural plants ingredients always have functions like over-all defense, deep repair, moisturizing, shrinking pores, and also therapeutic effects, like treating acne, sterilization, anti allergy, etc.
Through repeated tests of scientific research team, Han Yi biotechnology found that industrial hemp ingredients could maintain the skin water and oil balance, and had effects of anti-inflammatory and antibacterial. They could also solve skin problems like acne and pimples.
- ［Group News］HMI GROUP ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP AND INVESTMENT AGREEMENT WITH GEYSER BRANDS INC.
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend MJBizCon at the Las Vegas Convention Center, December 11-13, 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group Intends to Sell 51% Equity Interest in Suma Bio to Grandshores Technology Group for the Development of Industrial Hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group Attends Global（China-Myanmar）Ecosystem Summit on Industrial Hemp Industry Development
- ［Group News］HMI Group ‘s New Products Conference CISOO E-cigarette
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend CPhI worldwide 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group cooperates with Kunming Agricultural Development & Investment Co., Ltd. and Yunnan Agricultural University on the development the whole chain of industrial hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group (Kunming) Tech Center Established
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends USA CBD Expo 2019 in Miami Beach, Florida
- ［Group News］ HMI Group——Chinese hemp companies see fortune behind tight controls