On February 21, 2017, the tenth China International Cosmetics Personal Care and Homecare Ingredients Exhibition (hereinafter as 2017PCHi) was held in Guang Zhou Poly World Trade Center successfully. The exhibition area was expanded to 30,000 square meters, the number of exhibitors reached to 507, over 15,000 professional visitors from 46 countries and regions participated in the exhibition. Conferences and forums covered 17 topics, the number reached to 125.
Han Yi biotechnology, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hanma Investment Group Co., Ltd. attended the meeting as a firm long-term committed to the field of plant extraction. During the meeting, representatives from Han Yi biotechnology conducted in-depth exchanges with participants on cosmetics industry technology innovation and R&D , and put forward the gold cosmetics raw materials application law, “natural and efficient” and “plant extraction” .
Nowadays, natural plants are in the dominant position in the market of cosmetic raw materials. Natural plants ingredients always have functions like over-all defense, deep repair, moisturizing, shrinking pores, and also therapeutic effects, like treating acne, sterilization, anti allergy, etc.
Through repeated tests of scientific research team, Han Yi biotechnology found that industrial hemp ingredients could maintain the skin water and oil balance, and had effects of anti-inflammatory and antibacterial. They could also solve skin problems like acne and pimples.
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends 19th CPhI China
- ［Group News］HMI Group was honored to invite Yang Baofeng (Academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering) make a speech about industrial hemp application on preventing and controlling the major diseases
- ［Group News］HMI Group New Product Release Meeting Electronic Cigarette- iLAX
- ［Group News］HMI Group & CAPSTONE developed cooperation on blockchain and industrial hemp
- ［Group News］Minister of Malaysia MITI Visited HMI Group to Practice ”One Belt and One Road”the Bright Future of Hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group Subsidiary Company Hansu Became a Shareholder of ACGT
- ［Group News］HMI Group Starts up a Global E-commerce Platform for Industrial Hemp Products with GTE & YRH Assets
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) interviewed by Shanghai Securities News on the development of industrial hemp in China
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Dezhan Healthcare founded Hande Pharmaceutical
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) interviewed by National Business Daily (NBD)- Fantasy and reality in China’s industrial hemp industry