On February 21, 2017, the tenth China International Cosmetics Personal Care and Homecare Ingredients Exhibition (hereinafter as 2017PCHi) was held in Guang Zhou Poly World Trade Center successfully. The exhibition area was expanded to 30,000 square meters, the number of exhibitors reached to 507, over 15,000 professional visitors from 46 countries and regions participated in the exhibition. Conferences and forums covered 17 topics, the number reached to 125.
Han Yi biotechnology, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hanma Investment Group Co., Ltd. attended the meeting as a firm long-term committed to the field of plant extraction. During the meeting, representatives from Han Yi biotechnology conducted in-depth exchanges with participants on cosmetics industry technology innovation and R&D , and put forward the gold cosmetics raw materials application law, “natural and efficient” and “plant extraction” .
Nowadays, natural plants are in the dominant position in the market of cosmetic raw materials. Natural plants ingredients always have functions like over-all defense, deep repair, moisturizing, shrinking pores, and also therapeutic effects, like treating acne, sterilization, anti allergy, etc.
Through repeated tests of scientific research team, Han Yi biotechnology found that industrial hemp ingredients could maintain the skin water and oil balance, and had effects of anti-inflammatory and antibacterial. They could also solve skin problems like acne and pimples.
- ［Group News］HMI Group Steps into Maternal and Child Industry through the Application of Hemp Fiber
- ［Group News］HMI Marches into Canadian and Australian Industrial Hemp Markets
- ［Group News］Hanyi Bio-technology R&D team found CBD might be used for pulmonary arterial hypertension treatment
- ［Group News］Industrial hemp was introduced into sports goods industry for the first time by HMI Group
- ［Group News］HMI signed an agreement with Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences(CAAS) on cooperation to develop new hemp seed source with high CBD
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends the second Technology Diplomat’s Innovation Resource Matchmaking Action
- ［Group News］HMI Has Signed an Agreement on ” Development and Application of Hemp Fiber Spunlaced Non-woven Materials”
- ［Group News］HMI and the Association of Sino-Russian Medical Universities
- ［Activities］Chairman Tan Xin is Engaged in Hemp Industry
- ［Activities］An industrial revolution of biomass replacing minerals is kicked off