Hei longjiang province will become the second industrial hemp growing fields of Hansu Company. General office of Hei Longjiang Province Permanent Committee of People’s Congress released the “Hei Longjiang Regulations of Drug Control (revised draft)” on February 21, 2017. It points that the government should encourage and guide organizations or individuals to breed and promote excellent industrial hemp varieties, which is good for Chinese hemp industry development.
Hanma Investment Group Co., Ltd. signed a strategicThey together invested and established Hei Longjiang Han Zheng Hemp Technology Co., Ltd. They owned legitimate industrial hemp seeds “Hemp No.1” series, and constructed a large area of industrial hemp planting base in Ke Shan County.
In 2017, Hanma Investment Group Co., Ltd. signed the Hemp Industry Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Hei He municipal government, which plans to plant one million mu of industrial hemp.
Hanma Investment Group Co., Ltd. will devote its industrial hemp to the areas of pharmaceutical, health food, cosmetics, new materials, non-woven fiber applications and so on. Our company aims to promote upgrading of traditional industries, and sets a goal of achieving industrial hemp comprehensive utilization output over 100 billion in the next five years.
- ［Activities］CANNACLEAR, the First Industrial Hemp Extracts Cosmetics, Officially Launched in China
- ［Activities］HMI is invited to visit the renowned cannabis grower in North American
- ［Activities］HMI assists Public Welfare to Protect Water Safety
- ［Activities］Chairman Tan Xin is Engaged in Hemp Industry
- ［Activities］Hei Longjiang province is expected to realize the legalization of industrial hemp growing
- ［Activities］Hansu launches cannabidiol (CBD) product with purity of 99.28%