Recently, Yunnan Hansu Bio-technology Limited Company (hereinafter refered to as Hansu) has successfully developed and launched CBD product. Through the domestic and international Lab test, its purity is up to 99.28% high. Currently, the CBD product is in mass production and will be sold worldwide.It mainly used in food, health care, pharmaceutical and other industries.
Hansu, one of subsidiary companies of HMI Group, has strong scientific research strength and professional team, as well as a wholly owned hemp plantation of 3295 acres in 2016. Hansu has built in Kunming the world’s largest industrial hemp plant extraction factory and scientific research base conforming to the standard of GMP, which provides a strong guarantee for the consistency of the product, with scientific and strict standard operating procedures (SOP) to control the entire production. At present, Hansu can provide high quality hemp extraction products without pesticide, heavy metals and residual solvent, including hemp terpenes and CBD with purity above 99.5%. As the most competitive supplier of CBD in the world, we would like to be your trusted partner and create a friendly cooperation!
- ［Activities］CANNACLEAR, the First Industrial Hemp Extracts Cosmetics, Officially Launched in China
- ［Activities］HMI is invited to visit the renowned cannabis grower in North American
- ［Activities］HMI assists Public Welfare to Protect Water Safety
- ［Activities］HMI Group is invited to visit KPC Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- ［Activities］HMI’s Strategic Partner Xinlong Holding Group visited Han Su Biotechnology Limited Company
- ［Activities］Chairman Tan Xin is Engaged in Hemp Industry
- ［Activities］An industrial revolution of biomass replacing minerals is kicked off
- ［Activities］HMI Group plans million acres of industrial hemp planting base in Hei Longjiang
- ［Activities］Hei Longjiang province is expected to realize the legalization of industrial hemp growing
- ［Activities］Hansu launches cannabidiol (CBD) product with purity of 99.28%