Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) was invited to attend Global（China-Myanmar）Ecosystem Summit on Industrial Hemp Industry Development in Ruili on Nov.19th, 2019. Peter Tan gave a speech at the theme of “The opportunity of the whole chain industrial hemp industry “on the summit who had put forward many constructive ideas and proposals on the development of China & Myanmar.
The summit discussed aspects of the development and opportunity of industrial hemp which was hosted by China-Myanmar Economic & Cultural Exchange Center. The Co-Organizers included Hanma Investment Group Co., Ltd. (HMI Group), Hunan Er-Kang Pharmaceutical Co,. Ldt., Yunnan Kuanhua Bio-Technology Co.,Ltd., ALD GROUP LIMITED and Myanmar Industrial Hemp Association.
Peter Tan said Yunnan’s industrial hemp would be worth hundreds of billions of dollars. CBD (extracts from industrial hemp) had great medicinal value. It’s our aim to push CBD application and to develop the related medicine in the next step.
Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group)
There was a huge market demand on industrial hemp planting & processing. The CBD output could not reach 2% requirement quantity which even didn’t count the CBD requirement quantity on Depression, Parkinson’s disease and PTSD. Yunnan took the preemptive opportunities as the first province being approved to cultivate of industrial hemp. Yunnan’s industrial hemp would be worth hundreds of billions of dollars with the development of industrial hemp industry.
The world’s urgent need to explore and promote application of industrial hemp for the health & welfare of human and a community of shared future for mankind under the trends of global legalization of industrial hemp.
HMI Group is the only legal investment company in China focusing on the whole industrial chain of industrial hemp and the direction of biopharmaceutical. HMI Group focuses on the whole industrial chain investment of industrial hemp, from breeding, planting, extraction, R&D to production and sales worldwidely, covering areas of biopharmaceutical, food, health food, beauty and cosmetics, medical devices, textiles, new materials, etc.
Peter Tan was interviewed by City Times on the development of industrial hemp of HMI Group. HMI Group cultivated 10,000 acres of industrial hemp in Yunnan. For years, HMI Group has made positive contribution to the vigorous development of industrial use and medical use of hemp in China and made great achievements in setting industry standards and norms.
HMI Group will together with China, Myanmar, and the others around the world to make better use of the hemp in biopharmaceuticals and life sciences which is committed to promoting the industrial revolution of biomass to replace minerals.
- ［Group News］HMI GROUP ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP AND INVESTMENT AGREEMENT WITH GEYSER BRANDS INC.
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend MJBizCon at the Las Vegas Convention Center, December 11-13, 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group Intends to Sell 51% Equity Interest in Suma Bio to Grandshores Technology Group for the Development of Industrial Hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group Attends Global（China-Myanmar）Ecosystem Summit on Industrial Hemp Industry Development
- ［Group News］HMI Group ‘s New Products Conference CISOO E-cigarette
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend CPhI worldwide 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group cooperates with Kunming Agricultural Development & Investment Co., Ltd. and Yunnan Agricultural University on the development the whole chain of industrial hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group (Kunming) Tech Center Established
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends USA CBD Expo 2019 in Miami Beach, Florida
- ［Group News］ HMI Group——Chinese hemp companies see fortune behind tight controls