HMI Group subsidiary company Yunnan Hansu Biotechnology Co.,Ltd. (Hansu) will attend CPhI 2019 in Frankfurt (Nov.5th – Nov.7th). We’ll exhibit our hemp extracts on the hall of phytoextraction. Welcome to our booth. (4.1Hall, No.41M22NEP)
Hansu is a global top listed CBD manufacturer & Supplier ,which has built the hemp plant extraction factory and scientific research base approved by Yunnan provincial government and public security department in Kunming. Hansu is approved hemp extraction license by Yunnan province narcotics control bureau conforming to GMP standards extracting &separating CBD from industrial hemp by alcohol – soluble liquid crystallization technology, which is of positive significance to health industry. CBD has been widely used in pharmaceutical industry, food industry, health industry, beauty industry and other industries.
Hansu is the CBD extraction industry standardizer designated by GOC (the government of China) which used the raw materials all from industrial hemp cultivation bases certified by the European Union providing a strong guarantee for the consistency, safety and effectiveness of the products, with scientific and strict standard operating procedures (SOP) to control the entire production.
Hansu can extract 13 kinds of no psychoactive active ingredients from industrial hemp which is the only factory can extract Cannflavin A and supplying highly competitive products to the world including CBD in different purity, 99% CBD Crystal, Water soluble CBD, full spectrum hemp oil and terpenes. Hansu has got the Certificates of HALAL, KOSHER, cGMP,etc.
Hansu has been awarded a U.S. Patent for METHOD FOR EXTRACTING CANNABIDIOL FROM CANNABIS on May 28th, 2019. (Patent No.: US 10301242B2)
CPhI worldwide is the most important fair in the pharmaceutical industry and is held once a year at different locations around the world. It was founded in 1990 as an international chemical and pharmaceutical trade fair and is today one of the largest pharmaceutical trade shows worldwide. It combines all the key suppliers and customers in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry. At CPhI exhibitors take the opportunity to require potential new customers and partners and strengthen existing relationships. Furthermore, new markets can be reached by the international presence. Through the cooperation with the measuring ICSE, P-MEC and InnoPack taking place at the same time with the CPhI, the entire pharmaceutical industry is achieved, thus creating enormous synergies with regard to exchange ideas and information in the industry.
Let’s meet CPhI worldwide Frankfurt! (4.1Hall, No.41M22NEP)
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend MJBizCon at the Las Vegas Convention Center, December 11-13, 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group Intends to Sell 51% Equity Interest in Suma Bio to Grandshores Technology Group for the Development of Industrial Hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group Attends Global（China-Myanmar）Ecosystem Summit on Industrial Hemp Industry Development
- ［Group News］HMI Group ‘s New Products Conference CISOO E-cigarette
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend CPhI worldwide 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group cooperates with Kunming Agricultural Development & Investment Co., Ltd. and Yunnan Agricultural University on the development the whole chain of industrial hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group (Kunming) Tech Center Established
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends USA CBD Expo 2019 in Miami Beach, Florida
- ［Group News］ HMI Group——Chinese hemp companies see fortune behind tight controls
- ［Group News］HMI Group has been awarded a U.S. Patent for METHOD FOR EXTRACTING CANNABIDIOL FROM CANNABIS