Hanma Investment Group Co., Ltd. (HMI Group) attended USA CBD Expo in Miami Beach, Florida from August 2-4, 2019 which is The Largest United States CBD Expo. This years’CBD expo featured hundreds of industry leading CBD brands and products from vape brands, holistic food producers, pet care vendors and other brands from around the world. Hansu is the subsidiary company of HMI Group focusing on CBD extracting. HMI Group and Hansu obtained the consistent high praise from the customers & media as for its high purity CBD and Full spectrum CBD. Global market witnessed the development of CBD in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and other fields. Thousands of CBD brands shown on this Expo which proved that its large market opportunity all over the world.
HMI Group is committed to promoting the industrial revolution of biomass to replace minerals and becoming the world leader in hemp comprehensive application industry. As the leading company in international and domestic hemp industry, HMI Group is opposed to the legalization of all forms of recreational hemp. For years, HMI Group has made positive contribution to the vigorous development of industrial use and medical use of hemp in China and made great achievements in setting industry standards and norms. At present, HMI Group is the only legal investment company in China focusing on the whole industrial chain of industrial hemp and the direction of biopharmaceutical. is the manufacturer & exporter of CBD.
Hansu is the CBD extraction industry standardizer designated by GOC (the government of China) which used the raw materials all from industrial hemp cultivation bases certified by the European Union providing a strong guarantee for the consistency, safety and effectiveness of the products, with scientific and strict standard operating procedures (SOP) to control the entire production. Hansu is the industrial hemp extraction base confirming to GMP standard over the world. Its processing industrial hemp capacity can reach 3000 tons, which is a competitive industrial hemp extraction & processing enterprise.
HMI Group subsidiary company Hansu has been awarded a U.S. Patent for METHOD FOR EXTRACTING CANNABIDIOL FROM CANNABIS which laid a good foundation on the development of CBD industry around the world. Thanks for the attention of the customers, wholesalers and media from the Expo. HMI Group will devote more to the world’s CBD development.
- ［Group News］HMI Group (Kunming) Tech Center Established
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends USA CBD Expo 2019 in Miami Beach, Florida
- ［Group News］ HMI Group——Chinese hemp companies see fortune behind tight controls
- ［Group News］HMI Group has been awarded a U.S. Patent for METHOD FOR EXTRACTING CANNABIDIOL FROM CANNABIS
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends 19th CPhI China
- ［Group News］HMI Group was honored to invite Yang Baofeng (Academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering) make a speech about industrial hemp application on preventing and controlling the major diseases
- ［Group News］HMI Group New Product Release Meeting Electronic Cigarette- iLAX
- ［Group News］HMI Group & CAPSTONE developed cooperation on blockchain and industrial hemp
- ［Group News］Minister of Malaysia MITI Visited HMI Group to Practice ”One Belt and One Road”the Bright Future of Hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group Subsidiary Company Hansu Became a Shareholder of ACGT