Hanma Investment Group Co., Ltd. (HMI Group) subsidiary company Yunnan Hansu Biotechnology Co.,Ltd (Hansu) was invited into attend 19th CPhI China June.18th,2019. CPhI covered Leadership，Business， Networking，Recognition， Knowledge and Innovation. Hansu as an enormous industrial extracting base of China attracted many partners on 1st day of 19th CPhI China.
In recent years, Lab studies of industrial hemp using have been expanded with the progress of legalization of industrial hemp. Many studies have shown curative effect that hemp extracts in treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s disease and inflammation caused by diseases (70% of diseases are caused by inflammation), which mean that hemp extracts would overcome a major breakthrough in rare, refractory diseases.
FDA approved the marketing of the first natural cannabis extract drug to treat severe epilepsy in children in June 2018. HMI Group leading research and development project Cannabis polyphenols tablets have been approved under the “ten diseases and ten drugs” project in Beijing. HMI Group has made great discoveries in CBD using anti-diabetes, pulmonary hypertension, anti-influenza and other aspects.
Hansu has built the industrial hemp plant extraction factory and scientific research base approved by Yunnan provincial government and public security department in Kunming as global top listed CBD manufacturer and supplier. Hansu can extract many kinds of no psychoactive active ingredients from industrial hemp which is only factory can extract Cannflavin A and supplying highly competitive products to the world including CBD in different purity, 99% CBD Crystal, Water soluble CBD, full spectrum hemp oil. The annual processing capacity was up to 1000 tons of raw materials and 3 tons of CBD, which would lay a foundation for the future bio-pharmaceutical research.
Hansu showing products on CPhI China as follows,
Full Spectrum Hemp Oil
HMI Group focused on the whole industrial chain investment of industrial hemp, from breeding, planting, extraction, R&D to production and sales world widely. Welcome to our booth E5A72 to know more.
- ［Group News］HMI Group has reached strategic cooperation with Cross-strait Development Research Institute of Tsinghua University
- ［Group News］HMI GROUP ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP AND INVESTMENT AGREEMENT WITH GEYSER BRANDS INC.
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend MJBizCon at the Las Vegas Convention Center, December 11-13, 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group Intends to Sell 51% Equity Interest in Suma Bio to Grandshores Technology Group for the Development of Industrial Hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group Attends Global（China-Myanmar）Ecosystem Summit on Industrial Hemp Industry Development
- ［Group News］HMI Group ‘s New Products Conference CISOO E-cigarette
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend CPhI worldwide 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group cooperates with Kunming Agricultural Development & Investment Co., Ltd. and Yunnan Agricultural University on the development the whole chain of industrial hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group (Kunming) Tech Center Established
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends USA CBD Expo 2019 in Miami Beach, Florida