YB DATUK DARELL LEIKING (Minister of Malaysia MITI ) MR. DATO’ AZMAN MAHMUD (CEO of MIDA) and MR. DATO’ WAN LATIFF BIN WAN MUSA( CEO of Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation) a group over 10 people visited HMI Group. Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group), Isabella Hao(CEO) and Persis Xing(President of Academician Workstation) attended the meeting. Both parties began the meeting with the theme of “One Belt and One Road”to create a bright future of hemp on Apr.24th.
YB DATUK DARELL LEIKING said Silk Road and bilateral economic trading between Malaysia & China brought new development opportunities to both sides. Following “One Belt And One Road” new development opportunity, Malaysian government welcomes more Chinese enterprises to invest in Malaysia. HMI Group as a leading enterprise of industrial hemp in China has made remarkable efforts and achievements in the world. Malaysia government sincerely invited HMI Group as the consultant on hemp for its legislation and construction in Malaysia. We together to promote the development of hemp industry in Malaysia. Pushing CBD application in the field of health, daily chemical and fiber, which was helpful on economic cooperation & technological exchange of hemp industry.
Peter felt appreciative for the high attention and recognition to HMI Group from Malaysia government. He was honored to be invited to participate in the local industrial hemp legislation and policy reform and industrial construction by the Malaysia government. HMI Group is committed to promoting the industrial revolution of biomass to replace minerals and becoming the world leader in hemp comprehensive application industry. HMI Group focuses on the whole industrial chain investment of industrial hemp, from breeding, planting, extraction, R&D to production and sales over the world, covering areas of biopharmaceutical, food, health food, beauty and cosmetics, medical devices, textiles, new materials, etc. HMI Group is willing to share its achievements and technological advantages in the whole industrial chain of industrial hemp with the Malaysia government as to facilitate the legalization of industrial hemp in Malaysia and create a stable industrial environment. Finally, Peter Tan said that he accepted the invitation of the Malaysia government and would make investigation and exchange go to Malaysia in the near future. Hemp industry would promote economic growth and establish good friendship between China and Malaysia.
After the exchange meeting, HMI Group will serve as an international consultant of hemp industry for Malaysia government promotion of local legislation on industrial hemp. In the future, the two sides will jointly set up a hemp association or industrial company to conduct industrial hemp cultivation, extraction, R&D and other fields.
- ［Group News］HMI Group (Kunming) Tech Center Established
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends USA CBD Expo 2019 in Miami Beach, Florida
- ［Group News］ HMI Group——Chinese hemp companies see fortune behind tight controls
- ［Group News］HMI Group has been awarded a U.S. Patent for METHOD FOR EXTRACTING CANNABIDIOL FROM CANNABIS
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends 19th CPhI China
- ［Group News］HMI Group was honored to invite Yang Baofeng (Academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering) make a speech about industrial hemp application on preventing and controlling the major diseases
- ［Group News］HMI Group New Product Release Meeting Electronic Cigarette- iLAX
- ［Group News］HMI Group & CAPSTONE developed cooperation on blockchain and industrial hemp
- ［Group News］Minister of Malaysia MITI Visited HMI Group to Practice ”One Belt and One Road”the Bright Future of Hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group Subsidiary Company Hansu Became a Shareholder of ACGT