The focus of this tripartite cooperation is maternal and child clothing and kid toys, which will promote the creative cooperation among countries, provide China’s solution for global maternal and child products development and spread China’s willingness for environment protection.
What’s more, hemp fiber also boasts for its quick moisture absorption, natural anti-bacterial, anti-mildew, anti-mite, anti-ultraviolet radiation and soft features, fully meeting the product consumption demands for maternal and child clothing and kids toys.
Besides the advantages of hemp fiber, HMI Group enjoys the advantages of provenance and technology, which can comprehensively ensure the product safety. HMI Group’s seed resource “Hemp NO.1”, co-cultivated with Hei Longjiang Academy of Science takes the lead in China.
Wang Yudong, executive vice director of Beijing Design Week expressed: “It is glad to witness hemp fiber being applied to the maternal and child industry except the military defense field. Through this international cooperation, more family will enjoy the benefits of hemp fiber. This tripartite cooperation demonstrates the integration of military and civilian and the reorganization of resources among the international strength.”
“We are very pleased to set up this unique project with HMI Group and KDW and we are confident to create fashionable and safe hemp products for maternal and child industry consumers through combining world-class design resources”, Professor Francesco Zurlo, Dean of the School of Design at the Polytechnic University of Milan said.
The Beijing Design Week and Kid Design Week is held at Beijing’s China World Summit Wing. Experts, business leaders and media representatives from kid design and design education industries etc. all take part in this design week to share and discuss the social innovation trend behind the maternal and child industry. Director of Beijing Design Week Zeng Hui, president of HMI Group Tan Xin, professors from Qinghua University, Polytechnic University of Milan, Central Saint Martin College, Italian ambassador to China etc. all attend the Kid Design Week.
- ［Group News］HMI Group: Yunnan Hempmon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. held a groundbreaking ceremony of industrial hemp extraction project
- ［Group News］HMI Group Steps into Maternal and Child Industry through the Application of Hemp Fiber
- ［Group News］HMI Marches into Canadian and Australian Industrial Hemp Markets
- ［Group News］Hanyi Bio-technology R&D team found CBD might be used for pulmonary arterial hypertension treatment
- ［Group News］Industrial hemp was introduced into sports goods industry for the first time by HMI Group
- ［Group News］HMI signed an agreement with Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences(CAAS) on cooperation to develop new hemp seed source with high CBD
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends the second Technology Diplomat’s Innovation Resource Matchmaking Action
- ［Group News］HMI Has Signed an Agreement on ” Development and Application of Hemp Fiber Spunlaced Non-woven Materials”
- ［Group News］HMI and the Association of Sino-Russian Medical Universities
- ［Activities］Chairman Tan Xin is Engaged in Hemp Industry