The focus of this tripartite cooperation is maternal and child clothing and kid toys, which will promote the creative cooperation among countries, provide China’s solution for global maternal and child products development and spread China’s willingness for environment protection.
What’s more, hemp fiber also boasts for its quick moisture absorption, natural anti-bacterial, anti-mildew, anti-mite, anti-ultraviolet radiation and soft features, fully meeting the product consumption demands for maternal and child clothing and kids toys.
Besides the advantages of hemp fiber, HMI Group enjoys the advantages of provenance and technology, which can comprehensively ensure the product safety. HMI Group’s seed resource “Hemp NO.1”, co-cultivated with Hei Longjiang Academy of Science takes the lead in China.
Wang Yudong, executive vice director of Beijing Design Week expressed: “It is glad to witness hemp fiber being applied to the maternal and child industry except the military defense field. Through this international cooperation, more family will enjoy the benefits of hemp fiber. This tripartite cooperation demonstrates the integration of military and civilian and the reorganization of resources among the international strength.”
“We are very pleased to set up this unique project with HMI Group and KDW and we are confident to create fashionable and safe hemp products for maternal and child industry consumers through combining world-class design resources”, Professor Francesco Zurlo, Dean of the School of Design at the Polytechnic University of Milan said.
The Beijing Design Week and Kid Design Week is held at Beijing’s China World Summit Wing. Experts, business leaders and media representatives from kid design and design education industries etc. all take part in this design week to share and discuss the social innovation trend behind the maternal and child industry. Director of Beijing Design Week Zeng Hui, president of HMI Group Tan Xin, professors from Qinghua University, Polytechnic University of Milan, Central Saint Martin College, Italian ambassador to China etc. all attend the Kid Design Week.
- ［Group News］HMI Group Subsidiary Company Hansu Became a Shareholder of ACGT
- ［Group News］HMI Group Starts up a Global E-commerce Platform for Industrial Hemp Products with GTE & YRH Assets
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) interviewed by Shanghai Securities News on the development of industrial hemp in China
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Dezhan Healthcare founded Hande Pharmaceutical
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) interviewed by National Business Daily (NBD)- Fantasy and reality in China’s industrial hemp industry
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Dezhan Healthcare jointly carry out on R&D of cannabinoid small molecule drugs
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Japanese Clinical Association of Cannabinoids (JCAC) jointly advocate and promote the legalization of industrial hemp
- ［Group News］Yunnan Hansu Biotechnology Co., Ltd obtained technical cost more than 100 million RMB
- ［Group News］HMI Group will add the new shareholder Dezhan Healthcare
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) shares he historic opportunity of industrial hemp reported by “Securities Times”