The focus of this tripartite cooperation is maternal and child clothing and kid toys, which will promote the creative cooperation among countries, provide China’s solution for global maternal and child products development and spread China’s willingness for environment protection.
What’s more, hemp fiber also boasts for its quick moisture absorption, natural anti-bacterial, anti-mildew, anti-mite, anti-ultraviolet radiation and soft features, fully meeting the product consumption demands for maternal and child clothing and kids toys.
Besides the advantages of hemp fiber, HMI Group enjoys the advantages of provenance and technology, which can comprehensively ensure the product safety. HMI Group’s seed resource “Hemp NO.1”, co-cultivated with Hei Longjiang Academy of Science takes the lead in China.
Wang Yudong, executive vice director of Beijing Design Week expressed: “It is glad to witness hemp fiber being applied to the maternal and child industry except the military defense field. Through this international cooperation, more family will enjoy the benefits of hemp fiber. This tripartite cooperation demonstrates the integration of military and civilian and the reorganization of resources among the international strength.”
“We are very pleased to set up this unique project with HMI Group and KDW and we are confident to create fashionable and safe hemp products for maternal and child industry consumers through combining world-class design resources”, Professor Francesco Zurlo, Dean of the School of Design at the Polytechnic University of Milan said.
The Beijing Design Week and Kid Design Week is held at Beijing’s China World Summit Wing. Experts, business leaders and media representatives from kid design and design education industries etc. all take part in this design week to share and discuss the social innovation trend behind the maternal and child industry. Director of Beijing Design Week Zeng Hui, president of HMI Group Tan Xin, professors from Qinghua University, Polytechnic University of Milan, Central Saint Martin College, Italian ambassador to China etc. all attend the Kid Design Week.
- ［Group News］HMI GROUP ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP AND INVESTMENT AGREEMENT WITH GEYSER BRANDS INC.
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend MJBizCon at the Las Vegas Convention Center, December 11-13, 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group Intends to Sell 51% Equity Interest in Suma Bio to Grandshores Technology Group for the Development of Industrial Hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group Attends Global（China-Myanmar）Ecosystem Summit on Industrial Hemp Industry Development
- ［Group News］HMI Group ‘s New Products Conference CISOO E-cigarette
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend CPhI worldwide 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group cooperates with Kunming Agricultural Development & Investment Co., Ltd. and Yunnan Agricultural University on the development the whole chain of industrial hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group (Kunming) Tech Center Established
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends USA CBD Expo 2019 in Miami Beach, Florida
- ［Group News］ HMI Group——Chinese hemp companies see fortune behind tight controls