On Aug.30, the product launch of cannaclear is held in Beijing. Cannaclear, a series of anti-acne cosmetics with cleanser, cream and essence, is rich in cannabidiol, a chemical compound extracted from industrial hemp. This kind of industrial hemp cosmetics is mainly targeted for younger generation, aging from 20 to 25 years old to effectively cure their acne problems.
CANNACLEAR is produced by Hanyi Bio-technology Co., Ltd (a subsidiary of HMI Group) through 8 months research and development with more than $1.5 million invest.
This product launch attracts hundreds of followers globally. Ms. Hao Binjia, CEO of HMI Group, attends the meeting and declares a new skin care concept will be aroused in China. The idea of CANNACLEAR is to “See Yourself Clear and See the World Clear”, hoping the young generation to cast aside prejudice and embrace new skin care philosophy.
Industrial hemp for skin care has already become a trend in many countries, since the leaves of industrial hemp contain cannabidiol and the hemp seeds are rich in unsaturated fatty acids and natural antioxidant ingredients. These ingredients together have the properties of anti-oxidation, anti-free radicals, moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, repairing DNA damage, natural antibacterial, soothing, analgesic and promoting skin growth etc.
- ［Activities］CANNACLEAR, the First Industrial Hemp Extracts Cosmetics, Officially Launched in China
- ［Activities］HMI is invited to visit the renowned cannabis grower in North American
- ［Activities］HMI assists Public Welfare to Protect Water Safety
- ［Activities］Chairman Tan Xin is Engaged in Hemp Industry
- ［Activities］Hei Longjiang province is expected to realize the legalization of industrial hemp growing
- ［Activities］Hansu launches cannabidiol (CBD) product with purity of 99.28%