Hanyi Bio-technology Co., Ltd, a subsidiary of HMI Group, discovered CBD as an effective treatment for pulmonary arterial hypertension treatment (hereinafter as PAH) recently. The study conducted by Dr Li Xiangdong from China Agriculture University, deeply explores the scientific effects of CBD and screens for different indications, which fills the gap in the field internationally.
PAH is an increase of blood pressure in the pulmonary artery, pulmonary vein, or pulmonary capillaries, together known as the lung vasculature, leading to shortness of breath, dizziness, fainting, leg swelling and other symptoms. Pulmonary hypertension can be a severe disease with a markedly decreased exercise tolerance. The clinical symptoms of patients with severe PAH is the color of their lips or skin might look blue, which is due to patients’ prolonged hypoxia.
At present, there is no effective cure method for PAH, so the mortality rate is relatively high. Even if patients having been received treatment, their median survival time is only 2.7 years. Therefore, it is extremely urgent to find new specificity drug therapy worldwide.In order to extend patients’ lives and improve their life quality, Hanyi Bio-technology will continuously make unremitting efforts in the research and development of new drug for PAH.
About Hanyi Bio-technology
Hanyi Bio-technology is a bio-technology company engaged in the research and development of industrial hemp in the field of bio-pharmaceutical use. Based on the study of industrial hemp in life science and bio-pharmaceutical fields, HYBT has established Life Science Institute and Academician Workstation, providing customers with more effective and safer functional food, health care products and medicines.
- ［Group News］HMI Group Subsidiary Company Hansu Became a Shareholder of ACGT
- ［Group News］HMI Group Starts up a Global E-commerce Platform for Industrial Hemp Products with GTE & YRH Assets
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) interviewed by Shanghai Securities News on the development of industrial hemp in China
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Dezhan Healthcare founded Hande Pharmaceutical
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) interviewed by National Business Daily (NBD)- Fantasy and reality in China’s industrial hemp industry
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Dezhan Healthcare jointly carry out on R&D of cannabinoid small molecule drugs
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Japanese Clinical Association of Cannabinoids (JCAC) jointly advocate and promote the legalization of industrial hemp
- ［Group News］Yunnan Hansu Biotechnology Co., Ltd obtained technical cost more than 100 million RMB
- ［Group News］HMI Group will add the new shareholder Dezhan Healthcare
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) shares he historic opportunity of industrial hemp reported by “Securities Times”