Hanyi Bio-technology Co., Ltd, a subsidiary of HMI Group, discovered CBD as an effective treatment for pulmonary arterial hypertension treatment (hereinafter as PAH) recently. The study conducted by Dr Li Xiangdong from China Agriculture University, deeply explores the scientific effects of CBD and screens for different indications, which fills the gap in the field internationally.
PAH is an increase of blood pressure in the pulmonary artery, pulmonary vein, or pulmonary capillaries, together known as the lung vasculature, leading to shortness of breath, dizziness, fainting, leg swelling and other symptoms. Pulmonary hypertension can be a severe disease with a markedly decreased exercise tolerance. The clinical symptoms of patients with severe PAH is the color of their lips or skin might look blue, which is due to patients’ prolonged hypoxia.
At present, there is no effective cure method for PAH, so the mortality rate is relatively high. Even if patients having been received treatment, their median survival time is only 2.7 years. Therefore, it is extremely urgent to find new specificity drug therapy worldwide.In order to extend patients’ lives and improve their life quality, Hanyi Bio-technology will continuously make unremitting efforts in the research and development of new drug for PAH.
About Hanyi Bio-technology
Hanyi Bio-technology is a bio-technology company engaged in the research and development of industrial hemp in the field of bio-pharmaceutical use. Based on the study of industrial hemp in life science and bio-pharmaceutical fields, HYBT has established Life Science Institute and Academician Workstation, providing customers with more effective and safer functional food, health care products and medicines.
- ［Group News］HMI Group has reached strategic cooperation with Cross-strait Development Research Institute of Tsinghua University
- ［Group News］HMI GROUP ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP AND INVESTMENT AGREEMENT WITH GEYSER BRANDS INC.
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend MJBizCon at the Las Vegas Convention Center, December 11-13, 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group Intends to Sell 51% Equity Interest in Suma Bio to Grandshores Technology Group for the Development of Industrial Hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group Attends Global（China-Myanmar）Ecosystem Summit on Industrial Hemp Industry Development
- ［Group News］HMI Group ‘s New Products Conference CISOO E-cigarette
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend CPhI worldwide 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group cooperates with Kunming Agricultural Development & Investment Co., Ltd. and Yunnan Agricultural University on the development the whole chain of industrial hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group (Kunming) Tech Center Established
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends USA CBD Expo 2019 in Miami Beach, Florida