Hanyi Bio-technology Co., Ltd, a subsidiary of HMI Group, discovered CBD as an effective treatment for pulmonary arterial hypertension treatment (hereinafter as PAH) recently. The study conducted by Dr Li Xiangdong from China Agriculture University, deeply explores the scientific effects of CBD and screens for different indications, which fills the gap in the field internationally.
PAH is an increase of blood pressure in the pulmonary artery, pulmonary vein, or pulmonary capillaries, together known as the lung vasculature, leading to shortness of breath, dizziness, fainting, leg swelling and other symptoms. Pulmonary hypertension can be a severe disease with a markedly decreased exercise tolerance. The clinical symptoms of patients with severe PAH is the color of their lips or skin might look blue, which is due to patients’ prolonged hypoxia.
At present, there is no effective cure method for PAH, so the mortality rate is relatively high. Even if patients having been received treatment, their median survival time is only 2.7 years. Therefore, it is extremely urgent to find new specificity drug therapy worldwide.In order to extend patients’ lives and improve their life quality, Hanyi Bio-technology will continuously make unremitting efforts in the research and development of new drug for PAH.
About Hanyi Bio-technology
Hanyi Bio-technology is a bio-technology company engaged in the research and development of industrial hemp in the field of bio-pharmaceutical use. Based on the study of industrial hemp in life science and bio-pharmaceutical fields, HYBT has established Life Science Institute and Academician Workstation, providing customers with more effective and safer functional food, health care products and medicines.
- ［Group News］HMI Group Steps into Maternal and Child Industry through the Application of Hemp Fiber
- ［Group News］HMI Marches into Canadian and Australian Industrial Hemp Markets
- ［Group News］Hanyi Bio-technology R&D team found CBD might be used for pulmonary arterial hypertension treatment
- ［Group News］Industrial hemp was introduced into sports goods industry for the first time by HMI Group
- ［Group News］HMI signed an agreement with Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences(CAAS) on cooperation to develop new hemp seed source with high CBD
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends the second Technology Diplomat’s Innovation Resource Matchmaking Action
- ［Group News］HMI Has Signed an Agreement on ” Development and Application of Hemp Fiber Spunlaced Non-woven Materials”
- ［Group News］HMI and the Association of Sino-Russian Medical Universities
- ［Activities］Chairman Tan Xin is Engaged in Hemp Industry
- ［Activities］An industrial revolution of biomass replacing minerals is kicked off