On July 4th, 2017 volunteers from HMI and Beijing Water Foundation travel to a primary school in China’s Hebei province and donate two units of water purification equipment to the students there so that they can drink healthy and safe purified water in hot summer.
The primary school has more than 700 teachers and students and their drinking water comes from a water room with no more than 10m2. The water originated from the nearby mountain without purification sometimes is drunk directly by the students, which causes potential hazard.
After learning of the situation, HMI immediately donates two units of automatic water purification equipment, which is capable of boil the water through the self-circulation system and then cool the hot water. Drinking purified water will reduce the occurrence of diseases caused by gastrointestinal bacterial infections, protecting the health of children.
- ［Activities］CANNACLEAR, the First Industrial Hemp Extracts Cosmetics, Officially Launched in China
- ［Activities］HMI is invited to visit the renowned cannabis grower in North American
- ［Activities］HMI assists Public Welfare to Protect Water Safety
- ［Activities］Chairman Tan Xin is Engaged in Hemp Industry
- ［Activities］Hei Longjiang province is expected to realize the legalization of industrial hemp growing
- ［Activities］Hansu launches cannabidiol (CBD) product with purity of 99.28%