HMI and The Bast Fiber Corps Institute of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences successfully signed an agreement for their strategic cooperation on June 13th. The two parties will conduct in-depth cooperation in the exploration and application of industrial hemp seed source with high purity CBD.
The primary goal during the cooperation is to improve the CBD active ingredient to 15% in the new seed source (“Hanma No.1”). Industrial hemp seed resource is the foundation and core of industrial hemp product chain.
According to the agreement, the two sides will keep the relationship as exclusive partners for more than 10 years, which indicates HMI has stepped into national hemp seed resource protection and development.
With the industrial hemp management ordinance gradually issued in Yunnan and Hei Longjiang provinces of China, HMI witnessed a rapid development of Chinese industrial hemp.
- ［Group News］HMI Group: Yunnan Hempmon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. held a groundbreaking ceremony of industrial hemp extraction project
- ［Group News］HMI Group Steps into Maternal and Child Industry through the Application of Hemp Fiber
- ［Group News］HMI Marches into Canadian and Australian Industrial Hemp Markets
- ［Group News］Hanyi Bio-technology R&D team found CBD might be used for pulmonary arterial hypertension treatment
- ［Group News］Industrial hemp was introduced into sports goods industry for the first time by HMI Group
- ［Group News］HMI signed an agreement with Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences(CAAS) on cooperation to develop new hemp seed source with high CBD
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends the second Technology Diplomat’s Innovation Resource Matchmaking Action
- ［Group News］HMI Has Signed an Agreement on ” Development and Application of Hemp Fiber Spunlaced Non-woven Materials”
- ［Group News］HMI and the Association of Sino-Russian Medical Universities
- ［Activities］Chairman Tan Xin is Engaged in Hemp Industry