HMI and The Bast Fiber Corps Institute of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences successfully signed an agreement for their strategic cooperation on June 13th. The two parties will conduct in-depth cooperation in the exploration and application of industrial hemp seed source with high purity CBD.
The primary goal during the cooperation is to improve the CBD active ingredient to 15% in the new seed source (“Hanma No.1”). Industrial hemp seed resource is the foundation and core of industrial hemp product chain.
According to the agreement, the two sides will keep the relationship as exclusive partners for more than 10 years, which indicates HMI has stepped into national hemp seed resource protection and development.
With the industrial hemp management ordinance gradually issued in Yunnan and Hei Longjiang provinces of China, HMI witnessed a rapid development of Chinese industrial hemp.
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends 19th CPhI China
- ［Group News］HMI Group was honored to invite Yang Baofeng (Academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering) make a speech about industrial hemp application on preventing and controlling the major diseases
- ［Group News］HMI Group New Product Release Meeting Electronic Cigarette- iLAX
- ［Group News］HMI Group & CAPSTONE developed cooperation on blockchain and industrial hemp
- ［Group News］Minister of Malaysia MITI Visited HMI Group to Practice ”One Belt and One Road”the Bright Future of Hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group Subsidiary Company Hansu Became a Shareholder of ACGT
- ［Group News］HMI Group Starts up a Global E-commerce Platform for Industrial Hemp Products with GTE & YRH Assets
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) interviewed by Shanghai Securities News on the development of industrial hemp in China
- ［Group News］HMI Group & Dezhan Healthcare founded Hande Pharmaceutical
- ［Group News］Peter Tan (Chairman of HMI Group) interviewed by National Business Daily (NBD)- Fantasy and reality in China’s industrial hemp industry