HMI and The Bast Fiber Corps Institute of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences successfully signed an agreement for their strategic cooperation on June 13th. The two parties will conduct in-depth cooperation in the exploration and application of industrial hemp seed source with high purity CBD.
The primary goal during the cooperation is to improve the CBD active ingredient to 15% in the new seed source (“Hanma No.1”). Industrial hemp seed resource is the foundation and core of industrial hemp product chain.
According to the agreement, the two sides will keep the relationship as exclusive partners for more than 10 years, which indicates HMI has stepped into national hemp seed resource protection and development.
With the industrial hemp management ordinance gradually issued in Yunnan and Hei Longjiang provinces of China, HMI witnessed a rapid development of Chinese industrial hemp.
- ［Group News］HMI Group has reached strategic cooperation with Cross-strait Development Research Institute of Tsinghua University
- ［Group News］HMI GROUP ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP AND INVESTMENT AGREEMENT WITH GEYSER BRANDS INC.
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend MJBizCon at the Las Vegas Convention Center, December 11-13, 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group Intends to Sell 51% Equity Interest in Suma Bio to Grandshores Technology Group for the Development of Industrial Hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group Attends Global（China-Myanmar）Ecosystem Summit on Industrial Hemp Industry Development
- ［Group News］HMI Group ‘s New Products Conference CISOO E-cigarette
- ［Group News］HMI Group will attend CPhI worldwide 2019
- ［Group News］HMI Group cooperates with Kunming Agricultural Development & Investment Co., Ltd. and Yunnan Agricultural University on the development the whole chain of industrial hemp
- ［Group News］HMI Group (Kunming) Tech Center Established
- ［Group News］HMI Group attends USA CBD Expo 2019 in Miami Beach, Florida