According to the regulation, the industrial hemp, which has been conformed to the rule, can be planted, sold and processed. The profit of planting industrial hemp is higher than corn but lower than rice. The soil in Hei Longjiang province is not suitable for planting rice and the corn price witnesses a gradual decline. In order to form a new economic growth point and increase farmers’ revenue, the regulation innovatively creates terms for the management and use of industrial hemp, which separates the industrial hemp from drug, allows the local enterprises and individuals to plant, sell and process industrial hemp.
Currently, the total hemp plantation in China is nearly 82000 acres. Sunwu County in Hei Longjiang accounts almost 20% and HMI Group in Hei Longjiang’s Keshan County has nearly 1650 acres’ plantation area. It has the legalized seed resource of “Hemp NO.1”, with Agriculture Strain Register Certificate. In the future, Hei Longjiang plans to plant 165000 acres industrial hemp, cooperating with HMI group.
Until 2014, China has the largest area to plant industrial hemp, accounting half of the worlds’ plantation area according to the statistics of United Nations’ food agriculture organization. The total ratified industrial hemp in Yunnan is more than 36000 acres, covering 13 cities and 38 counties. HMI Group also has some plantation area in Yunnan province.
- ［News］HMI Group has reached strategic cooperation with Cross-strait Development Research Institute of Tsinghua University
- ［News］HMI GROUP ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP AND INVESTMENT AGREEMENT WITH GEYSER BRANDS INC.
- ［News］HMI Group will attend MJBizCon at the Las Vegas Convention Center, December 11-13, 2019
- ［News］HMI Group Intends to Sell 51% Equity Interest in Suma Bio to Grandshores Technology Group for the Development of Industrial Hemp
- ［News］HMI Group Attends Global（China-Myanmar）Ecosystem Summit on Industrial Hemp Industry Development
- ［News］HMI Group ‘s New Products Conference CISOO E-cigarette
- ［News］HMI Group will attend CPhI worldwide 2019
- ［News］HMI Group cooperates with Kunming Agricultural Development & Investment Co., Ltd. and Yunnan Agricultural University on the development the whole chain of industrial hemp
- ［News］HMI Group (Kunming) Tech Center Established
- ［News］HMI Group attends USA CBD Expo 2019 in Miami Beach, Florida