Hei Longjiang Province is in the Northeast of China. Newly revised Hei Longjiang Drug Control Ordinance was approved by the 12th Provincial People’s Congress Standing Committee with 49 to 1 vote, which will be put into effect on May1st, 2017. It is worth to mention that the Ordinance provides for the legality of industrial hemp.
The ordinance is in accord with provincial industrial base and development plan, regulating regional hemp industry management with creative and operational measures. In addition, the bill also makes an improvement and complement of drug control regulations.
- ［News］HMI Group will attend MJBizCon at the Las Vegas Convention Center, December 11-13, 2019
- ［News］HMI Group Intends to Sell 51% Equity Interest in Suma Bio to Grandshores Technology Group for the Development of Industrial Hemp
- ［News］HMI Group Attends Global（China-Myanmar）Ecosystem Summit on Industrial Hemp Industry Development
- ［News］HMI Group ‘s New Products Conference CISOO E-cigarette
- ［News］HMI Group will attend CPhI worldwide 2019
- ［News］HMI Group cooperates with Kunming Agricultural Development & Investment Co., Ltd. and Yunnan Agricultural University on the development the whole chain of industrial hemp
- ［News］HMI Group (Kunming) Tech Center Established
- ［News］HMI Group attends USA CBD Expo 2019 in Miami Beach, Florida
- ［News］ HMI Group——Chinese hemp companies see fortune behind tight controls
- ［News］HMI Group has been awarded a U.S. Patent for METHOD FOR EXTRACTING CANNABIDIOL FROM CANNABIS