Hei Longjiang Province is in the Northeast of China. Newly revised Hei Longjiang Drug Control Ordinance was approved by the 12th Provincial People’s Congress Standing Committee with 49 to 1 vote, which will be put into effect on May1st, 2017. It is worth to mention that the Ordinance provides for the legality of industrial hemp.
The ordinance is in accord with provincial industrial base and development plan, regulating regional hemp industry management with creative and operational measures. In addition, the bill also makes an improvement and complement of drug control regulations.
- ［Industry News］HMI Group was reported by CNBC about Medical cannabis is gaining momentum in Asia
- ［Industry News］HMI Group Mastered Water-Soluble CBD Technology being Gained Attention from the World
- ［Industry News］CBD is Discovered as an Effective Treatment for Influenza by Hanyi Bio-technology
- ［Industry News］Two provinces in China legalize the plantation of industrial hemp
- ［Industry News］Industrial Hemp legalization first passed by the 12th Hei longjiang Provincial People’s Congress in China
- ［Industry News］Former CIA Director to Keynote Second Annual Hemp Summit